Sesdac is looking for a full-time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). The LPN will work under the supervision of the Director of Nursing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Administer basic nursing care to people in accordance with Sesdac policy and procedure.
Assess, plan and implement nursing supports within scope of practice.
Communicates effectively and efficiently with RN, nursing assistants and providers.
• Graduate of practical nursing program, accredited university, college or technical school
• Current licensure in good standing with SD Board of Nursing
• Valid Driver’s License
• Current CPR certification
Preferred candidates will possess:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as an LPN
• Experience working with adults in residential setting
The LPN position is a full-time salaried position with an excellent benefit package. Benefits include low cost medical and dental insurance, free life insurance, 401k with company match, Aflac and a very generous paid sick and vacation accrual.